WHAT IS UDYAM REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE?
Udyam Registration also known as MSME Registration is nothing but a government registration that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number. This is to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises. It should have the recognition certificate provided via the MSME registration process .For getting micro, small-medium business enterprises registered under the Ministry of MSME.
You can apply Udyam Registration from Sonasis Ecom India Private Limited Company through Udyam Registration Portal. Once the registration has been done, a permanent identification number and e-certificate will be issued, respectively identified as Udyam Registration Number’ and ‘Udyam Registration Certificate.
Who Can Get Udyam Registration?
Let’s get some things clear! The organizations which are eligible for Udyam Registration are meant to be either in manufacturing or producing or processing or preservation of goods or in providing the services. In other words, Traders who buy, sell, import, or export the goods are not even eligible for applying for Udyam Registration.
But you should know that there are a set of criteria that an entity has to meet to be classified as a medium, small, or micro-enterprise for obtaining the MSME registration.
Udyam Registration Benefits:
1. Discount when getting a loan
2. Subsidy on Patent Registration & Industrial Promotion.
3. Overdraft facility along with Interest Rate Exemption.
4. ISO Certification Charges Reimbursement.
5. Concession on Electricity.
6. Helps in Getting Government Tenders.
7. Becomes Easy to Get Licenses, Approvals, and Registrations.
8. Get exemption under Direct Tax Laws.
9. Take Part in International fairs.