What is Private Limited Company ?
Its a kind of firm that offers limited liability, or legal protection for its shareholders though it puts several limitation on its ownership. These limitations are explained in the company’s rules or regulations and should prevent any sort of hostile takeover trial.
The major ownership limitations are that the share owners cannot sell or transfer their shares without offering them first to other shareholders for purchase, shareholders cannot offer their shares to the general public over a stock exchange, and the number of shareholders cannot exceed a fixed number , normally 50. Lets get to know about the documents required.
Documents required to register your company as Private Limited :
- Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number) for each director.
- Scanned Passport size photographs of directors.
- Scanned copy of Pan card of directors.
- Scanned copy of latest bank statement/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card/voter I-card of directors.
- Directors’ email id and phone number.
- Specimen of Digital Signature of the Directors.
- Proof of registered office address
It is important that any one of the directors should self-attest these documents
After getting your name approved from MCA, apply for the certificate of incorporation. The following three forms are required:
Apply for a certificate to commence business. It is mandatory for a Public Limited Company and Private Limited Company as per section 11 of the Companies Act, 2013.
It is necessary to file INC–21 within 180 days of receiving a certificate of incorporation.
For any further help, you may contact us at Sonasis India